Who we are
The Army seeks to continually improve its information readiness and data agility to gain decision advantage. Army Data and Analytics Platforms (ARDAP) contributes to this goal by providing modern data and decision support tools and platforms, harnessing data across defense business systems and modernizing the Army’s training management system.
ARDAP enables scalable, agile and trusted data platforms — integrated with data services/applications, visualization and analytic tools — to facilitate fact-based and resource-informed decision-making.
Products and Services
ARDAP will develop, test and field the following:
- An Army data platform to collect, catalogue, integrate, analyze and visualize data from disparate source systems
- Visualization and analytical tools for improved, data-informed decision-making, including machine learning services and artificial intelligence
- A centralized method for authoritative Army enterprise master data management
- A platform for operations research/systems analysis and functional-specific experts to develop, validate, publish and leverage Army data models for Soldiers
- Army Training Management Information System (ATIS)
Learn more about ARDAP in this fact sheet.
ARDAP manages the Army Test and Evaluation Command Integrated Mission Management System (AIMMS).