Department of Defense Use and Consent Notice
This is a Department of Defense Computer System. This computer system, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices (specifically including Internet access) are provided only for authorized U.S. Government use. DoD computer systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that their use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. Monitoring includes active attacks by authorized DoD entities to test or verify the security of this system. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. All information, including personal information, placed or sent over this system may be monitored.
Use of this DoD computer system, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to monitoring of this system. Unauthorized use may subject you to criminal prosecution. Evidence of unauthorized use collected during monitoring may be used for administrative, criminal, or other adverse action. Use of this system constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.
Privacy & Security Notice
- The Program Executive Office, Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) website is provided as a public service by the Program Executive Office, Enterprise Information Systems, the United States Army Acquisition Support Center, and Army Knowledge Online and the Army Home Page team.
- Information presented on the PEO EIS website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected* for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines Schedule 20.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to the web manager
- For users subscribed to the site, to allow login access to content restricted to such registered users.
- For polls and voting, to prevent repeat voters and “spambot” voting. Each user is thus allowed one vote per 24-hour period.
- Cookies will persist across user sessions if the user activates the “Remember Me” checkbox in the login section of the left column of the home page.
You can chose not to login if you are a registered user of the site, or not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but you will not have access to the restricted content of the PEO EIS website. The help information in your browser software should provide you with instruction on how to disable cookies.