Connecting the Army
| The analytics platform for data-driven decision-making across the Army |
Army Vantage is the Army’s data-driven operations and decision-making platform. By joining and enriching millions of data points into artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML)-capable applications, Army Vantage improves and accelerates decisions on everything from personnel readiness to financial return on investment. Today, thousands of operators across the Army — including senior leaders, Soldiers, staff and analytic communities — use Army Vantage to improve the efficiency and accuracy of their work.
Army Vantage is designed for speed, flexibility and impact — turning insights into actions and AI into outcomes faster than any other system.
Built for the entire Army:
- All Army Personnel. Easily discover and interact with dashboards and data insight tools spanning every domain of the Army.
- Domain Experts. Search for and view integrated records using Army vernacular to move through workflows with ease
- Analytical Users. Produce high-resolution dashboards leveraging AI and ML capabilities, and collaborate in real time
- Data Stewards. Monitor data pipelines, data ingest schedules and data quality improvements over time, all within a robust security and permissions infrastructure
- Senior Leaders. Quickly search and discover dashboards generated by domain experts and their staff
Army Vantage is built using best-in-class commercial product capabilities and is configured to meet the Army’s needs. This Army capability is procured under DoDI 5000.74 using the Software as a Service (SaaS) model and meets requirements for DOD Impact Level 5/6 (“IL5/6”) for Mission Critical Information National Security Systems.
Army Vantage is an Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud capability with authority to operate on the U.S. Army unclassified (NIPRNet) and classified (SIPRNet) networks.
In May 2022, Army Vantage became part of the Army Data Platform product office.
Learn more about Army Vantage in this fact sheet.