Who we are
WHAT IS ARMY VANTAGE?
CONNECTING THE ARMY
Army Vantage is the Army’s data-driven operations and decision-making platform. By joining and enriching millions of data points into artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML)-capable applications, Army Vantage improves and accelerates decisions on everything from personnel readiness to financial return on investment. Today, thousands of operators across the Army — including senior leaders, Soldiers, staff and analytic communities — use Army Vantage to improve the efficiency and accuracy of their work.
Army Vantage is designed for speed, flexibility and impact — turning insights into actions and AI into outcomes faster than any other system.
Built for the entire Army:
- All Army Personnel. Easily discover and interact with dashboards and data insight tools spanning every domain of the Army.
- Domain Experts. Search for and view integrated records using Army vernacular to move through workflows with ease
- Analytical Users. Produce high-resolution dashboards leveraging AI and ML capabilities, and collaborate in real time
- Data Stewards. Monitor data pipelines, data ingest schedules and data quality improvements over time, all within a robust security and permissions infrastructure
- Senior Leaders. Quickly search and discover dashboards generated by domain experts and their staff
Army Vantage is built using best-in-class commercial product capabilities and is configured to meet the Army’s needs. This Army capability is procured under DoDI 5000.74 using the Software as a Service (SaaS) model and meets requirements for DOD Impact Level 5/6 (“IL5/6”) for Mission Critical Information National Security Systems.
Army Vantage is an Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud capability with authority to operate on the U.S. Army unclassified (NIPRNet) and classified (SIPRNet) networks.
CAPABILITIES AND OFFERINGS
The platform provides all tools needed for data management, modeling and analytics. Together, these features power real-time decisions on the current and predicted future states of the Army.
- 360-degree Unity of Legacy and Future Systems. Army Vantage integrates 30,000 datasets and billions of records from every Army domain — including readiness, personnel and finance — into a single pane of glass, enabling users to draw connections across domains.
- Decision Superiority. AI-capable workflows unlock better decisions faster. Applications empower all user types, from senior leaders to command teams and staff, to make data-driven decisions with near-real-time data updates. No-code/low-code options meet users at their level of technical ability.
- Comprehensive Security. Army Vantage delivers the speed of a commercial solution in an Impact Level (IL) 5 environment. Granular access controls enable secure collaboration while protecting sensitive data at the data element level.
- Next-generation data management. The platform automatically enforces data policies and standardization, while enabling users to quickly find relevant data using tags and cataloging features. Open application programming interfaces (API) enable third-party integration with the platform. Data and code are fully exportable.
- AI and ML Enablement. Predictive, AI and ML-capable workflows deploy out of the box. Built-in feedback loops train and refine models that augment human analysis and decision-making during operations.
- Continuous Feature Improvement. A microservices software architecture combined with a continuous delivery approach rolls out new features on an ongoing basis to all users without requiring system downtime.
CURRENT LINES OF EFFORT (LOEs)
- Army Sustainment Command Equipment-in-Transit LOE
Leverage the Army Vantage platform to integrate critical equipment, shipment and finance data sources to enable the Army to see itself in near-real-time, tracking shipments from inception to fulfillment, providing transparency into the shipping process and optimizing fill rates of pacing and essential items across customer units.
- Aviation Readiness LOE
Construct a novel data asset built from source systems to support a shared understanding of current readiness levels and concerns within the Army Aviation Enterprise. Integration of data at a minimum for aircraft and parts from Consolidated Aviation Maintenance Management System (CAMMS), Global Combat Support System (GCSS)-Army, and Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) will produce insight into current readiness levels and aircraft part availability.
- Command Toolkit LOE
Integrate critical personnel and equipment data sources into one command toolkit, enabling a near-real-time view of individual and unit-level readiness. Enabling active-duty commanders and staff from the division down to company level to automate a set of essential daily tasks.
- Finance / Return on Investment LOE
The delayed disbursements workflow is focused on identifying discrepancies in the end-to-end contract payment process; the AWCF cash Summary workflow is focused on increasing visibility into all funded orders, sales revenue and cash outlays in the AWCF.
- U.S. Army Special Operations Command LOE
Provide access to all administrative, academic and performance data while providing a holistic picture for the U.S. Army’s John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School student management training pipelines.
Army Vantage’s CRRT Completes Rollout to All Army Components
(April 5, 2021)
Miranda Coleman Selected for Fed 100
(February 26, 2021)
ARDAP Welcomes New Product Offices, Leaders in Fall 2020
(December 3, 2020)
Army Vantage Wins 2020 Government Innovation Award
(October 19, 2020)
PEO EIS Spotlights Data-Driven Technologies at Virtual AUSA Conference
(October 16, 2020)
The Army's Vantage Point
(July 31, 2020)
For more information, please read our technical info papers: