Enterprise Services (ES)
Effective October 1, 2013, the Project Director, Enterprise Services (ES) re-organized to increase efficiencies and better align resources around the many Army enterprise IT projects and initiatives that it supports.
ES develops, delivers, and sustains enterprise level IT services that enable end-to-end communication, collaboration, messaging, content management, and application hosting across the Army. ES leads transformation of the Army’s legacy IT services to a shared enterprise services model enabling a seamless, integrated front end for the Soldier on any trusted device, anywhere, anytime. ES is responsible for:
- Delivery of mission essential enterprise services to the edge
- Enabling content, collaboration, and messaging services across the enterprise
- Reducing IT modernization and lifecycle management costs through a standardized Enterprise Services architecture
- Transitioning legacy AKO services to the next generation of services
- Field and sustain an Enterprise Service Desk to provide a one-stop help desk for enterprise services
Products and Services
ES consists of three Product Director offices: Acquisition Logistics and Technology Enterprise Systems and Services (ALTESS), Enterprise Content Collaboration and Messaging (EC2M) and Enterprise Computing (EC).